Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A Week To Go

It is hard to believe that I have just a week left. In the last few days I have been able to go camping with some friends, spend time with my wonderful family and try to pack. Last night we had international dinner at The House. It is just like old times. It is so wonderful to see old faces. Actually knowing that it will be the last time to see some of my friends is really hard. It is all part of life, there are lots of hellos and lots of goodbyes. But for some of my friends that are from different countries I know that when I come back they will be somewhere else either in the United States or they will have returned to their home country. I have said "goodbye" to many times for being only 24. I have too many friends living all over the world, and it makes it hard to move someplace new and leave such great friends again. It is so important to not become hard hearted and close our hearts from making new friends.
I was joking last night about being forgotten, because no matter how hard you try to keep up with everyone and no matter how many emails that you write it is always the same, out of site out of mind. It is not that people don't love me but this is just part of reality. This is part of the reason why I started this blog. I wanted to give people an opportunity to see my world, to see the sights and feel my struggles. Life is full of celebrations and disappointments and sometimes it is just nice to know that someone is listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home