1 WIFE


I have been going to this vegetable bazaar for a couple months now and every time I go I strike up a conversation with this guy. He asks me every time if I can find him a wife. I have told him that I do not have a wife myself and I have to find one for myself before I can find him one. Actually I have told him about every excuse in the book for not finding him a wife. But he is more persistent much more then my million or so excuses that I have given. So I told him that I would put a picture of him on my blog so that if there were any single girls out there what were looking for a husband I could help match them up.
Description:
Occupation: Fruit Vendor- one of the largest shops in the city
He is in his late 20's. He likes Indian films. He has a great sense of humor.
Not rich, but not poor.
What he is looking for is a wife and anyone will work.
Conditions- must be willing to move here.
If anyone is interested please let me know.

1 Comments:
WOW! That is the largest uni-brow I have seen in my life. AAHHH! No thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home