Hit the Pedestrians Day-
What does it feel like when everyone is out to get you?
Welcome to a day in my shoes.
There had to be a conspiracy out yesterday to see how many people could knock me off the road. To start the morning out I was walking to meet a friend when taxi cut a sharp turning into me. Luckily, I was able to hit his car really hard and give him a dirty look, that will show him he had better not mess with me. Then I just about made it to the other side of the road and a motorcycle hit me from the back. Neither of these was very hard, just fun little love taps. At least the second guy said that he was sorry.
It was just funny because I ride my bike dangerously fast all over town and fly through intersections. I very rarely have any problems with people running into me or the other way around. So I do not know what was up with hitting the pedestrian. Maybe it was hit the pedestrian’s day. I made it the rest of the afternoon with out getting hit by anything else, but when I left my apartment in the evening as I was walking down the side of the road a bike hit me full speed from the back, luckily it was just body to body impact and he did not drive his bike up my back. Luckily neither of us was hurt and we were both lucky not to be ran over by any cars. Next “Hit the Pedestrians Day” I am going to stay home. It was not as fun for me as it was for everyone else.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home