Saturday, March 04, 2006

Killing mice




On of the first things that we had to do when I moved into my castle is rid it of the previous tenants. Really I have nothing against mice, but I do not like them living in my house and eating my food. Maybe if they paid rent and would eat only their own food I would let them live with me, but I know that this would not be the case. The first night I tried mouse traps, but they were too smart for this and just ate the peanut butter right off the trap, so the next night came out the big guns. The sticky board is just that a piece of cardboard with an atomic gluey substance. Once the mouse touches it is stuck for good.

On the first night we caught 6 mice, the problem is once they get stuck to the board they are stuck for good. Well unless you cut them off with a sharp object. So here are a few pictures of are little mice victims and the burial service that we had for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home