Over the last few months I have had lots of visitors. I like to open my house to guest. Living up in the mountains sometimes I really feel out of touch with the world. When ever I open my house to guest it becomes filled with stories from around the globe. Yan the guy in the picture, is just one of the guys that has stayed with me. He is biking from Czech to India. There was also Ted, who had been traveling around the world for three years. There have been friends from the States, and friends from A-land. And how could I forget Juan the Argentinean hitchhiker, who was traveling on $3 a day. Yes, B-town is the middle of nowhere, but we get some amazingly interesting visitors. Winter is quickly coming upon us and the visitors to B-town will dwindle as the passes become snow covered. So I enjoy the interesting guests while I have them.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home