Sadness-
Sometimes I get sad.
It hits me very suddenly more recently.
I feel a little lost and anxious.
I want to be alone and yet have someone to talk to.
It is a strange feeling for me.
Many things I can explain and find some logicalness.
Sadness is just sad.
It will pass like so many things.
The sun will shine on my face.
And the sadness will melt away, leaving only the sweet memories.
It hits me very suddenly more recently.
I feel a little lost and anxious.
I want to be alone and yet have someone to talk to.
It is a strange feeling for me.
Many things I can explain and find some logicalness.
Sadness is just sad.
It will pass like so many things.
The sun will shine on my face.
And the sadness will melt away, leaving only the sweet memories.

2 Comments:
I understand. But emotions are fleeting...you will be okay. I hope you find peace through every ounce of the anxiousness that tries to take you. "Don't worry (doo-doo, doo-doo) Beee happy"
When I'm sad, I like to fly a kite. But I don't have one right now, so I try to fly paper airplanes.
Post a Comment
<< Home