Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sexy Uni-brow



Sexy Uni-brow-

I have not had a uni-brow in along time. Some time some where girls started becoming important to me and uni-brows are not attractive to anyone that I know. Not until last week when one of my friends asked me if I trimmed my uni-brow. I had never really noticed until tonight when another friend of mine said something to me about my two eyebrows. I looked at the group of six guys that I was with and I noticed that I was the only one with two eyebrows. Everyone else had one nice fat uni-brow. How could I be so observant of so many things in the culture and miss something so obvious. So I guess now the question is do I try to fit into the culture and do I stand out with my nice two trimmed eyebrows. Please post your responses here. I will take a vote on this blog and which ever side I get the most responses will hold my future for my eyebrows or should I say uni-brow.

Thanks for your help.


3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I just have to say I'm a firm believer in eyebrows being just that, eyebrowSSS...in the plural form! KEEP TWO!

2:35 AM  
Blogger erin beth said...

One vote for unibrow. Come on people, just so we can all see what Justin really looks like with only one eyebrow.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Tendermercy said...

no, NO, no. Justin, don't do it! unibrows are frightening.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home