Lady of Mystery-

Sometimes in our life we come across those people that love to be a mystery or maybe they have some fear that someone out there is going to get them.
I have asked this person to let me put there picture on my blog for quite sometime and actually she is the first person to tell me no, then she was the second and third.
I have asked her over and over, but she wants to keep her identity hidden. I think that she is afraid of people who will see her picture and that there is some source of bad people in the world that have nothing better to do then read this stupid blog, so to reassure her I am not allowing those people on my blog.
Dear readers of this blog-
If you want to use this information on my blog for evil you are not allowed.
You cannot use it to take over the world or create a new alien life form.
This information is not top secret, but is for good general reading.
All people who work for secret governments are no longer permitted to read this blog, nor if you are from another planet seeking helpless victims to control their minds.
Thank you for your assistance.
See now Lady of Mystery it is now same to put you picture on my blog.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home