Friday, May 12, 2006

Gaucho-


As I biked into town there he was sitting with his bag on the side of the street.

The Gaucho had hitch hiked from Ireland to A-land, on a budget of $3 a day.

He has been traveling for over a year at an average of a country of a month. I had to put the guy up and learn from this traveling guru. Plus we do not get many visitors in B-town, so my doors are open to just about anyone. The gaucho stayed with me three days here in B-town. We had a blast talking about different countries and traveling experiences. I really learned a lot from him, one of the most important things that I learned is that it does not really take as much money to travel the world as I thought. We sometimes think that it would take millions of dollars to travel around the world and this gaucho taught me that it can be done for just dollars a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home