Thursday, September 14, 2006

Out of Office-

Sorry I will not be updating my blog for a few weeks.
I will be biking across Tajikistan and a week or so camping, hiking and exploring Northern A-land with a good friend of mine. We are traveling with a lonely planet guide writer so maybe some my information and stories might get in the Lonely Planet A-land guide that will be coming out in the next year. Please forgive me for being out of touch, but I promise when I get back I will write about something more interesting then my underware and post pictures more interesting then the moon.

1 Comments:

Blogger momtonomad said...

You ,J, make me cry and laugh at the same time with the anticipation of getting to "hang out" with you.. I am getting ready for the Bandera.. thanks for reminding me of the urgency. Love you
Mom

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home