Monday, January 29, 2007

Goodbye-

My future plans are to publish my photos and stories from this blog.
I am currently in the States planning my nomadic bike trip around the world, which I hope to leave on in the Spring. I am also designing a webpage where I will sell photography to support my journey.

I am going to edit this blog and take off all the stuff that I have written here in the States, I will start a new blog.
I am not in Central Asia
At the cross roads I turn left
So read on, read on my friend
http://www.thenomadlife.blogspot.com/

I have needed to start a new blog for some time, but sometimes it is hard to say goodbye to the past. Hold on while you can, love like there is no tomorrow and don’t be afraid to walk out into the morning's rising sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home