Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Danger

Danger
What is dangerous? Do we ever let fear control us? Really I do not know if this is the best thing to do to write on this blog. But what is dangerous and know I cannot let fear control me. I really do not know what is safe anymore. I hear one thing and then something else. So I am just going to do what I feel like doing and it if gets me in trouble, well I can only blame myself. I have wanted to write on this blog for the last two weeks, but I have not been able to. Why, mostly because of fear. But really fear is not a good reason for not doing something. I started this blog for me and I am going to keep it going for me. One I am glad you are reading this, but I we all need to express ourselves. If I allow fear to control me then I am defeated.
Well the last two weeks have been really crazy. I mean I have been sick twice. Once I got the cold and then a stomach virus. I lost $200 on the street when it fell out of my pocket and have had lots of Stuff to do. But I have been really blessed to live with a wonderful family, who have everything and have opened their home and allowed me to live with them. I was a little frustrated because my first two days in the city we were advised not to go out in public. This happens every once in a while here. Don’t worry nothing happened and no one died, it was just a safety precaution. I wanted to be out on the streets meeting people. But it was good time with my business partners. I am working with some great people and do not think that there could be a more perfect match. Thank you for your support it is really felt here.
In my life the most dangerous thing that I can do is get on my bike and ride to the office. The roads are crazy and it comparison to that what is a blog. Let the blog continue. Long live Nomad in Central Asia….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home