Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Third World Weight Loss Program

Coming from a country where weight loss programs are a multi billion dollar business I have decided to come up with my own. This might be just the right one for you to help loss shed those extra pound.
I will put it in a ten easy steps.
1) Move to a third world country ( summer time is best )
2) Buy a bicycle and bike everywhere (You can also substitute walking)
3) Eat food only served by street vendors
4) Live in a house with no A/C
5) Buy lots of toilet paper (This is a must, not for losing weight but you will understand when on the diet.)
6) Drink hot tea all day long. Preferable from the same cup as everyone else.
7) Sweat a lot
8) After being sick for a while you will feel like quitting eating all together. (This one is easy)
9) Buy rehydration medicine, this is to keep you alive
10) Improve your prayer life and leg muscles they will both need to be really strong.
.
I offer a money back guarantee to anyone that does not lose at least 15 pounds in two months.
I wondered why everyone stayed so skinny here and now I know why they use the Third World Weight Loss Program. I have used in now for two months and it has worked for me and it can work for you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home