Protesters-
So this morning there was over 3,000 protesters in the streets of are city. They were protesting the Danish comic strip. The whole thing was really out of control.I had no telling many hundreds go right past my apartment. All foreigners were in hiding, but I could not resist catching a few photos. These photos are from the top of my apartment building. I did not get down in the heat of the protesters, but towards the end of it I road my bike out of town to a friends house. But it looks like the protest in this city was completely peaceful. It was pretty funny hearing them yell F#@* America, then Israel, then every European country, and then even China. What China has to do with any of this I do not know, but they said F#@* them.
*Note to self* - Don’t make a comic strip with Mohammad in it, otherwise a lot of people will end up dead and the F#@* word being said a lot.



1 Comments:
You know, everyone else in the world's favorite game is "Blame the Americans", but I'd just like to state that the Europeans are a bunch of knuckleheads. They make a lot of messes that we have to clean up and then we get the bad rep.
I know there have been some problems with immodestly dressed NGOs in tsunami areas, now this cartoon and you've also got the whole French immigrant mess.
So while American doesn't have all the answers, I don't know if any other country does either.
Post a Comment
<< Home