Hitch Hiking with the Gaucho-
So I hitch hiked to the Capital with the Gaucho.
We had a blast and did not pay a penny to get all the way to a friends house. It was so much fun we got a ride with about 5 different vehicles. The best ride was with the police commander, we were stuck in the middle of no where when a police vehicle pulled up and offered to give us a ride. The commander’s job was to keep the road safe and free of bandits and Taliban. It was great getting a ride with them; we could not have paid to the security that we received. The guys had the jeep loaded with automatic weapons. The guys were not just about business we were even able to stop in a field of flowers to drink coke. These guys were a lot of fun, the commander said that he had been fighting here in A-land for over 25 years and I felt very safe traveling with them.
I was a little leery about hitchhiking in A-land, but it is amazing even in one of the most dangerous countries in the world there are lots of great people.
The Gaucho told me that if I could hitchhike here I could hitchhike anywhere, so maybe I just might hitchhike to the states some day. Not because I do not have the money but to just meet people. Thanks Gaucho for the great trip. Safe Travels.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home