Friday, August 12, 2005

(4) Wheels

I have grown to love my new bike a lot and take it almost everywhere. But I am at quite a dilemma when my aunt and uncle left to go back to states their car was handed off to me. Really I do not want it and do not plan to drive it, but it belongs to the company and it really is my responsibility. I have to be one of the few people in the world that when given a car does not want it. I know that is true for where I live, if I told my friends that I am choosing a bike over a car they would think I am crazier then what they previously thought. The car is a corolla wagon with four doors. Actually I hate driving here, I have driven only a few times and the last time I drove I scraped my friends van up pretty bad and is going to cost me a pretty penny to get it fixed. The great thing about my bike is that if I totaled it the most it would cost me is $50 to get a new one and you really cannot do much damage to anything with a bike.

1 Comments:

Blogger momtonomad said...

Somethings don't change... huh? Is it a better car than the Colt? I personally have some fond memories about you and your driving.
Let's see......
#Learning to parellel park... D... Justin.
#Learning to drive a stick shift. #Remember pulling out on 15th street on a hill.
#Being stopped for driving to slow.
#One of my favorties was the fun rides when you lived in "T" me and you on the motorcycle. I still have my helmet you made for you...
# oh, and when you had a 3 wheel mode of transportion... the "hot wheel" that went up and down the sidewalk your Daddy made for you. You loved it and could make it go really fast and spin around at the end of the drive like a race car driver.

Mom

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home