World War III!
So as I returned from my wonderful trip abroad I came to not the empty house that I expected.
Rather a house full of unwanted guest. Not too long after I left for my trip my roommates also left to go to the capital for a few weeks. They left in a hurry and left a significant amount of food laying out. Upon our absence some wonderful little creatures called mice quickly toke our place as residence. When I returned my cabinets were half empty of food and half full of mice droppings. And to make matters worse they were sleeping in my bed, and had decided to make the bed a little more comfortable to eat little holes in my comforter. I also found they had eaten a hole in one of my favorite pairs of pants. So I decided to declare WAR on these little punks! They were going to pay for the food and damage with their lives.
As you can see I was quite upset and I set some traps the first night. Actually I did not sleep at all the first night. They kept trying to get in bed with me and a couple of times I woke to them nibbling on me. I am not talking about one or two mice but a whole community had moved in. I could hear them all night long crawling around in the cabinets and knocking things over. It was a horrible night and to make matters worse I did not trap a single mouse. I do not know how that is physically possible, but they did not fall for the traps that I sat. So the next night I decided that I need to poison them. Poisoning them is in my opinion the worst way to kill rodents because they can die in the walls or anyplace and then it can really stink up the house. But the weather is cooler here and I was desperate. So I put the poison powder all over some apple pieces and then placed them strategically around the rooms. The second night was the same as the first night they kept trying to get into bed with me and I kept waking up trying to scare them out of my room and out of the cabinets. In the morning they had not eaten any of the poisoned apples.
So by day three under sleep deprivation and much suffering I was in much desperation to kill these little buggers. But under some investigation I found out that these mice to not like apples at all hence they did not eat them. They also do not like peanut butter that I used on the traps. They like things like potatoes and rice! So the third night I put poison on potatoes and when I woke up in the morning I know that I had killed a few because I found one mouse dead on top of my bag of tea. And I could see signs of the potatoes have been eaten. The next night there were less and hopefully if I keep poisoning then I will be able to get rid of my unwanted guest. Plus by the time the spring comes around and all those dead mice in the wall start stinking I will be long gone. So if you want to be a guest in my house you better not eat all my food and leave droppings in my house or I will poison your ass. (Ok, I know the last line was uncalled for and I should not use such language, so please forgive me. It has been an emotional last few days.)
Rather a house full of unwanted guest. Not too long after I left for my trip my roommates also left to go to the capital for a few weeks. They left in a hurry and left a significant amount of food laying out. Upon our absence some wonderful little creatures called mice quickly toke our place as residence. When I returned my cabinets were half empty of food and half full of mice droppings. And to make matters worse they were sleeping in my bed, and had decided to make the bed a little more comfortable to eat little holes in my comforter. I also found they had eaten a hole in one of my favorite pairs of pants. So I decided to declare WAR on these little punks! They were going to pay for the food and damage with their lives.
As you can see I was quite upset and I set some traps the first night. Actually I did not sleep at all the first night. They kept trying to get in bed with me and a couple of times I woke to them nibbling on me. I am not talking about one or two mice but a whole community had moved in. I could hear them all night long crawling around in the cabinets and knocking things over. It was a horrible night and to make matters worse I did not trap a single mouse. I do not know how that is physically possible, but they did not fall for the traps that I sat. So the next night I decided that I need to poison them. Poisoning them is in my opinion the worst way to kill rodents because they can die in the walls or anyplace and then it can really stink up the house. But the weather is cooler here and I was desperate. So I put the poison powder all over some apple pieces and then placed them strategically around the rooms. The second night was the same as the first night they kept trying to get into bed with me and I kept waking up trying to scare them out of my room and out of the cabinets. In the morning they had not eaten any of the poisoned apples.
So by day three under sleep deprivation and much suffering I was in much desperation to kill these little buggers. But under some investigation I found out that these mice to not like apples at all hence they did not eat them. They also do not like peanut butter that I used on the traps. They like things like potatoes and rice! So the third night I put poison on potatoes and when I woke up in the morning I know that I had killed a few because I found one mouse dead on top of my bag of tea. And I could see signs of the potatoes have been eaten. The next night there were less and hopefully if I keep poisoning then I will be able to get rid of my unwanted guest. Plus by the time the spring comes around and all those dead mice in the wall start stinking I will be long gone. So if you want to be a guest in my house you better not eat all my food and leave droppings in my house or I will poison your ass. (Ok, I know the last line was uncalled for and I should not use such language, so please forgive me. It has been an emotional last few days.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home