And They Returned (the mice)-
So I killed them all with a slow torturous drowning. One by one they met their maker.
This evening I trapped six mice in the sticky glue trap. This sticky glue is super sticky glue like substance. Once they reach for the little piece of apple sitting on top of the glue, they are stuck and can only be removed with a great force. I decided that their punishment for eating the forbidden apple was slow drowning. This was better than letting then die over three or four days as they tried to chew off their leg to escape the trap and then I might have legless mice trying to crawl over me at night. I would say that the war with the mice is coming to an end. It has been a bloody battle and I have lost no telling how much sleep and no telling how much food. At one point I think they were eating more of my food then I was. I have a great respect for my enemy for they fought many good battles, but they could never win the war against my father’s son. For if you knew my father you would know that he could kill any animal with the lasers that he can shoot from his eyes, or a shot from the shot gun at his hip.
This evening I trapped six mice in the sticky glue trap. This sticky glue is super sticky glue like substance. Once they reach for the little piece of apple sitting on top of the glue, they are stuck and can only be removed with a great force. I decided that their punishment for eating the forbidden apple was slow drowning. This was better than letting then die over three or four days as they tried to chew off their leg to escape the trap and then I might have legless mice trying to crawl over me at night. I would say that the war with the mice is coming to an end. It has been a bloody battle and I have lost no telling how much sleep and no telling how much food. At one point I think they were eating more of my food then I was. I have a great respect for my enemy for they fought many good battles, but they could never win the war against my father’s son. For if you knew my father you would know that he could kill any animal with the lasers that he can shoot from his eyes, or a shot from the shot gun at his hip.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home